If you are looking to work for a company that not only truly values its customers but its employees as well, then look no further. Krause Toyota has been honored with the 2017 and 2018 “Top Work Place” award! The following job openings are available at Krause Toyota.
With a completely new Service Department with all the latest technology and heading and air conditioning in the shop for our Technicians.
Krause Toyota is a very successful automotive repair and maintenance facility is looking for quality full time technicians to join our successful team. We are growing.
- This position requires someone who is a self starter
- Works well with others, and has a clean driving record
- You must have your own tools
- Diagnostic skills are a must and the ability to read and comprehend instructions
- PA State Inspection Licenses required
- ASE Certification a plus
If you have a strong desire to succeed and are looking for a long term career, don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
This job is full time with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
New / Used Sales Associate(s)
Assist clients with the best New/Used vehicle purchase experience. America’s Oldest Toyota Store is growing.
- Good communication skills and customer service skills
- Ability to work retail hours
- Previous automotive sales a plus
- Have an excellent work ethic & professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task
If you are seeking a career with a growing business you should apply today.
You must be able to:
- Have a clean driving record
- Pass a background check
This job is full time with competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package.